We are happy to announce that as of June 15th, local rinks and our Off Ice Facility are able to reopen. The Rockets, along with our rinks, are following St. Louis County's reopening guidelines.
Due to differing sizes/amenities of our rinks and Off Ice facility, you may see slight variations in procedures. Below is a list of KEY GUIDELINES that are currently applicable at ALL of our rinks and training facility:
- Anyone entering the facility must be wearing a mask, and must complete a health screening and temperature check. Masks must be worn by any attending adult (only 1 adult per player) and players may only remove masks during their training session.
- Locker rooms are currently closed, prepare by dressing out (minus skates, helmet and gloves) prior to entrance screening.
- Players are asked to arrive at rinks only 15 minutes early and leave within 15 minutes after scheduled practice time.
- Players are asked to arrive at Off Ice only 5 minutes early and leave within 5 minutes after scheduled practice time.
- Players will not be allowed to leave items in the lobby, items will need to be placed on players bench.
- Water fountains may be closed; bring a labeled water bottle.
- Any players, coaches or spectators exhibiting symptoms of an illness should not be in training facilities. Please stay home.
- Social distancing should be implemented whenever possible.
- Coaches will be working to ensure drills and training minimize any potential contact or closeness.
St. Louis County Youth Sports Guidelines
See below for each training facilities list of guidelines and/or waivers:
Creve Coeur Guidelines
Creve Coeur Waiver
Webster Groves Guidelines
Rockets Off Ice Guidelines
We will continue to communicate any procedural changes in accordance with St. Louis County Phasing Guidelines.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.